Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I am 'The Man'! - Soon...

I love YouTube. Today I found an interesting video clip, the song title is Enough Said. Short song, only 2 sentence. I post it at the side there, sorry b'coz I disable the full screen feature. The band is Sepultura. Well, long time ago I like this kind of music, if you know what I mean. Seriously! Loud, head banging and stuff. But I'm getting older, and more mature. So... Well... Ok, I admit it. World changing me. Time changing me. Life is short and easy. That my motto. Why should I fight for something that I know I can't win. For pride? My pride?! I'll sell my pride if I have to.

Can't fight 'The Man'. Be 'The Man' and you can do what ever you want. Btw, the two sentence lyric are;

If you cannot say what it is that you mean,
Then what you say has no meaning!

Good eh?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment