Sunday, June 21, 2009

China is so damn cool!

I believe everybody know IPhone by Apple, right! So damn expensive. The cheapest I can found in Ebay cost £230... Ok, I'm not a fan of IPhone what so ever (diehard fan of Sony Ericsson, long live SE!), but while I 'window shopping' at Ebay, I found a phone similar to IPhone and the price average is only £60. No Kidding! China made, but they said the phone was designed in US. They called it SciPhone, there is 2 type of them; i68+ and i9+++. Very-very similar to IPhone. And they claim it much more better then IPhone. One of the feature that I like is the phone can support 2 sim card active in one time! Now I wonder, long time ago Japan lost a war to US, but now their more advance in tech compare to US. How they manage to achieve it? What I heard was they copycat the knowledge from US and upgrade so it become much more better. Is it wrong? I believe it's not because as a MSc student, what I do is took somebody else work, do a little touch up, put some opinion, might be add a graph, and the work is mine! Well, I contribute a little to the world. And after this, some other student will take my work and do the same.





I'm not promoting SciPhone, I prefer Sony Ericsson. But, if you guys wanna know more about this phone, you can go to www.sciphone-hk.com or www.mysciphone.com.

Just take a look at the pictures, suprise huh?! Top is the one and only IPhone from Apple, below it is SciPhone i9+++, and the last one is SciPhone i68+. Marvellous, simply marvellous!


0 comments:

Post a Comment