Sunday, January 02, 2011

Self Motivation - Kiss My Ass!

When to the New Launch Carrefour yesterday, just looking around, you know, window shopping and stuff. Then there was a hand phone booth, so I was thinking, perhaps if I buy something for my self as New Year Present, might boost my 'karma'. Uh Huh! Some sort like self motivation thing. So, talked to my wife that I wanna buy a new Hand Phone while she eating a piece of chicken chop at Mama Chop Papa Grill (or Mama Grill Papa Chop, seriously, can't remember the name). No a good respond from her, maybe the chicken take all the attention, hmm...

So, I decided to buy a phone that can support 2 sim card at a time (tired of carrying 2 hand phone all the time, 1 for general use, 1 for... hehehe!). Cheap but reliable. The perfect phone a that time is CSL (they claim it was Malaysia product, but I think the factory just a dummy). And I bought the latest model G10. Happy, happy, happy all the way back home...

But today (this is the moment where they called self realisation), for more of half decade I being using Sony Ericsson, no other brand, why yesterday I broke a promise to my self, tainted my ear,eyes and hand, buying other brand?! Un-Acceptable! There's a reason why I never use other brand, but right now I'm a bit mAd, so other time I write a bit history about me and hand phone.

It was a great phone, no doubt. Support 2 sim card, wifi, 3g, got everything in it.


I wanna let it go just for RM450
Interested?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment