Thursday, July 15, 2010

Why it's hard to get a job?

I am really mad, disappointed, and pity to our generation, especially to those who claim no job for them.

To be frank, you are just a FAT LAZY! There is an opening for a clerk at my company and I were assigned to handle it. I published the vacancy on Internet, and a lot submit CV to me. Quite happy with the feedback with thinking that I were able to contribute a little to the community. From a lot of CV, I shortlisted until 15 candidate. I called to arrange interview, send invitation and everything. Only 10 candidates confirm to attend. And when the day arrive, only 2 person comes. WTH!!!

Seriously, I can't accept this kind of attitude. No wonder you guys or girls can't get job. This is sux! I hate this feeling, knowing the truth that our generation have this kind of attitude. Why can you just make a courtesy call, tell me that you can't come so I can arrange something for others. For 2 whole day I wait for nothing, ok fine, 2 person come, but still...!


0 comments:

Post a Comment