Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Baby Step, TM UniFi

Yup, congratulation and many thanks to TM (Telekom Malaysia) for their afford, or they should take this action long time ago, provide the best internet services to us Malaysia citizen.

From Dial-Up, to Streamyx. And now, UniFi. I can bet it's the highest speed broadband (within Malaysia only, ops!) nowadays. They offer 3 package base on the speed, VIP5 for 5Mbps dl & ul, VIP10 for 10Mbps, and VIP20 for... You know...

The package incl. IPTV, wow!, and tel line. Hmm, their tv channels still not attractive, but... Ehem! When the contract between HBO and Astro gonna end? Ehem again!

So, my astro bil only RM70 something. I using P1 Wimax, around RM99 something I think. I don't have tel line at home. VIP5 only cost me RM149. If I throw away my astro and wimax... Hahaha! Think for yourself -- Lu fikir laa sendiri.

Then, try to have a look at:

http://www.unifi.my/index3.html

or visit the nearest tm point.




0 comments:

Post a Comment